Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Favorite Bands/Artists

Rabbert posted a lists of some of his favorite bands/artists and their songs. I don't think I can do this, because my taste in music is too varied. Its impossible for me to pin down my favorites without leaving dozens out. :) But...one day I started to, and here's what I had when I gave up (I didn't get very far...maybe I should just print out my WMP playlist):

  • Tupac - When We Ride
  • Randy Travis - 1982
  • Dixie Chicks
  • Led Zep
  • Nirvana
  • OAR - Crazy Game of Poker
  • Otis Redding - Sittin on The Dock of the Bay
  • Ozzy
  • Pink Floyd - Money
  • Allison Krauss and Union Station
  • Lori McKenna

1 comment:

the larsons said...

I'm pretty sure Otis Redding is from North Alabama (where I'm from) or at least recorded there. I like the song, too. Pink Floyd - Money -- also a really nice choice. And I admit I like Randy Travis. As someone who sort of sings bass, I appreciate it when REAL basses make it big!