Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Sidelined

Of course, 1 day after expressing how happy sports and fitness have made me, I hurt my shoulder playing volleyball. Luckily its not too bad, but I will be out for a couple weeks at least. I have an AC sprain that is bad enough to cause me a good amount of pain when raising my arm over my head, and pretty severe pain when reaching across my body towards my other shoulder. Ouch! At least there is no fracture. Whew (knock on wood).

After a few days, I get to do fun exercises, some of which hurt pretty badly right now. I know you probably aren't interested in the weird shoulder exercises I must do, but I really left this link for myself, so there. ;)

6 comments:

Julie said...

Lance!! Don't hurt your shoulder!!!!! not a good idea...

btw - i found a new doctor who is going to fix me.

yay.

the larsons said...

Your friend Julie from the concert is totally hot. Are you dating her?!!!!

Lance said...

Haha, no we are just friends! :P

Anonymous said...

She is totally hot!!

Anonymous said...

Although if he were dating her, he probably wouldn't have mentioned her at all on his blog until she did something wrong...

Anonymous said...

someone sounds bitter