Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Diet Coke Bandit

A long time ago I wrote about the diet coke bandit of my office. Sometime between then and now I cut back on my diet beverage intake drastically. Then I probably drank 4 or 5 a day, now I might drink 2 a week. Instead I drink mostly water. Sometimes I put lemon juice in my water - enter the re-emergence of the Diet Coke Bandit, now known as the fridge bandit.

The fridge bandit used the last of my lemon juice, and then put the container right back in the fridge - empty. Can you believe that? Shameless.

The fridge bandit also seems to be too busy to pay attention to what he or she is doing. Either that or they're just plain dumb. They cannot seem to figure out the engineering marvel that is known as the fridge pack. Instead, they open 12 packs of sodas on the end of the box. Even worse, after they open the box in this way, they put the box into the fridge in such a way that the sodas will roll out of the box (on its side instead of on the top or bottom). I wish this person would give me a break.

No comments: