Monday, April 09, 2007

Tackling My Biggest Flaws

Here are three things about myself that I want to change. I'm not sure how except to be cognizant of them throughout the day.

I'm too judgemental. Often times I decide that I dont like someone that I don't even know because they dress like a thug or they talk about themselves too much or they look weird.

I'm too negative about things in general, and when I get in a bad mood I spread that negativity around instead of moving on. I wasn't like this when I was younger - if something bad happened I just went on with my life the best I could. I'm not sure when this changed.

I dont know how to make (or keep) friends. I'm too shy around people I don't know. I can't be myself around them so I just don't speak (or smile). I don't keep in touch with the friends that I do have, and when I do I'm too self centered to know what's going on with them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey look at this! At one point you wanted to be less negative! I will refer back to this blog many times from now on, I'm afraid...

Lance said...

uh oh :)