Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Weebles Wobble But They Don't Fall Down

Remember the Weebles? I had some when I was a kid.

I feel a bit like a Weeble right now, in that my legs are feeling awfully wobbly. I played in a King/Queen doubles volleyball tournament thsi past Saturday. It was a blast but I could feel the resulting jello-ish-ness in my legs all the way through Sunday and Monday. Tuesday I couldn't take it anymore and I just decided I just had to go running before I throw away all the good progress I've made recently. I wasn't sure how far I'd be able to go on my tired legs, but I made it for a slow 4 miles. Now my legs are weebly wobbly again. :(

Speaking of old toys, I want to buy a Rubik's cube again, after seeing these people solve the cube in only seconds (I saw videos of it on the special features of the "Pursuit of Happyness" [sic] dvd.

No comments: