Saturday, October 14, 2006

Peak City Grill

After the tourney today I was exhausted and starving. I decided to reward myself with a nice dinner since all I'd had to eat that day was beef jerky and Nutri-grain bars! :P

I went to Peak City Grill in downtown Apex, NC on Salem Street. I'd been there a few times before but only for drinks and bar food. This time I ordered an actual dinner, and I chose the risotto with mussels, shrimp, scallops, and tomato. FAB U LOUS. It was a nice generous portion and the taste was phenomenal. Next time I go back there I'll be tempted to get the same thing just because I know it is so goooooooood.

Update: I went there again last night (the 19th) and got the fish and chips (at the bar). I'd had it before two other times, but unfortunately it looks like they have changed the dish. The breading was different (lighter but less tasty) and the serving size a little smaller. Still good though, but I preferred what I had the last two times better. Next time I probably won't go for the fish and chips.

No comments: