Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Cinelli's in Apex

Got a pizza to go tonight at Cinelli's Restaurante in Apex. I predict that this place closes its doors pretty quickly unless they turn things around. I noticed in the forums at apexnc.com that it got a couple negative reviews, and I wasn't too impressed myself. The pizza was good, but that's where the compliments end. I don't plan to go back.

  • Pizza was way overpriced. I paid $26 for a large pizza with 3 toppings and 2 domestic beers while I waited.
  • The spiciest topping they had was cherry peppers, which were not spicy at all.
  • As usual, I sat at the bar. Unfortunately I couldn't have been more uncomfortable since the barstools didn't fit the bar.
  • Recessed lighting must have had high wattage spotlights, and I felt like I was on stage at the Ryman.

No comments: