Tuesday, November 14, 2006

If I worked at McDonalds...

There's a guy I work with that talks to me like I'm the biggest moron he's ever met. Sadly, I happen to think he's a few cards short of a full deck himself. If we worked at McDonalds, here's how a conversation between the two of us might go:

Me: Guy, a customer is complaining that there were no pickles on his Big Mac.

Guy: No pickles? You sure?

Me: Well, let me see...

[I pick up a freshly made Big Mac...]

Me: Yup, no pickles on this one either.

Guy: You sure?

Me: Yes, look...see for yourself.

Guy: Well, let me explain. Are you familiar with ... have you ever had a Big Mac?

Me: ... Yes, I've had a Big Mac. And I'm also aware of the fact that it consists of two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun.

Guy: Uh huh...Well, why don't you just leave this to the big boys, ok? I'll take a look at it and get back to you later.

[3 hours later]

Guy: Hey...you know what the problem with that Big Mac was?

Me: Uh, yeah...there were no pickles!

Guy: Well, not exactly. See what it really is - is brined cucumber.

No comments: