Monday, November 20, 2006

We get high in back seats of cars...

Recently several of my favorite things have come together...

"A Night at the Roxbury" was briefly talked about on the supersized episode of "The Office". I love that show, and I love that movie (Will Ferrell and Chris Kattan crack me up)!

I was also recently watching cars, and was surprised to hear Tom and Ray Magliozzi as the voices of the Rust-eze brothers. Tom and Ray are the guys from the radio show "Car Talk", which you can hear on NPR. I know what you might be thinking: "Car talk? Are you kidding me?" But seriously - even if you don't know anything about cars, don't want to know anything about cars, and even if you don't DRIVE a car - Tom and Ray are HILARIOUS. If you're ever listening to the radio on a Sat or Sunday afternoon tune in to their show on NPR and you will not regret it.

This past week's episode of CSI NY featured music by Damien Rice.

The movie "Stranger Than Fiction", starring Will Ferrell, opened with an instrumental of the song "The Way We Get By" (the first line of the song is "we get high in back seats of cars"), by Spoon. Good movie too, by the way. :)



And no, I dont watch much tv or movies. :P

1 comment:

the larsons said...

Car Talk is hilarious. And I hated listening to my friends talk about cars when I was a kid. Of course, they weren't quite as humorous about it.